Friday 3 July 2015

Top Five Beauty Bloggers to Follow

Hey guys! I, as much as the next girl, absolutely LOVE beauty vlogs! Whether it’s to finally learn how to smokey eye or to wallow in self-pity and envy over the collections of MAC on display, watching beauty vlogs are my favourite way to waste my life trolling the internet :D
So here it goes, this is my list of my five top beauty bloggers to follow!
  1. Carli Bybel (the Beauty Bybel):
    h8sPSLWH_400x400
    Property of: Carli Bybel
I’m not sure how I stumbled across Carli Bybel but I am SO thrilled that I did. Besides the fact that she is gorgeous and I want to have her life, my appreciation for Carli’s posts is real. This is a beauty blogger that has made her way as a freelance artist and who always gives the viewers what they ask for. A must-view.
0885b0a3088589fe607e8825167e3604
Copyright: Pinterest
  1. Lauren Curtis:
This Aussie girl will give you every look you want- from casual to going out on the town or to a first date.  She also gives advice on fashion, hair, first impressions and life in general! And besides, who doesn’t love to listen to an Aussie accent?
  1. Suzanne Jackson (SoSueMe):
    Suzanne-Jackson-of-SoSueMe-blog
    Property of: The Irish Mirror
Keeping it Irish here with my third choice! Suzanne Jackson is one of the ultimate beauty icons in Ireland and it’s easy to see why! With her forever flawless makeup and amazingly accessible fashion items (like from Dunne Stores!), Sue is onto a winner here. Besides, in the midst of bloggers telling us about makeup only available in the US, it is so refreshing to know that whatever Sue wears can be got over here... Score!
Property of: Liz Meghan
Property of: Liz Meghan
  1. Liz Meghan (iheartmakeup92):
Liz is definitely a MUA icon in my eyes. Not one to shy away from the fact that she has acne, Liz has again and again given so many helpful tips and advice on how she deals with it and she looks AMAZING even still! I’ve grown up with acne and feel very unconfident about my skin and even when I feel my spots can’t get any worse Liz is only a click away and provides a glimmer of home that way.
  1. Chloe Boucher:
    Property of: http://chloeboucher.weebly.com/
    Property of: http://chloeboucher.weebly.com/
Another Irish beauty, this Dublin girl is relatively new to the vlogging scene and is already taking it by storm! With her flawless skin and trademark brown smokey eye, Chloe is set to make it big in years to come.
Well that’s all from me! If you have any comments or questions, or anyone you feel should be added to the list, don’t hesitate in letting me know!
Until next time,
lots of love,
Siun X

No comments:

Post a Comment